By Antoinette O'Sullivan-Oracle on Dec 02, 2015
Linux 7 system administrators know that:
- XFS is the default file system for Oracle Linux 7.
- XFS is a high-performance journaling file system that supports a maximum file system size of 500 TB and a maximum file size of 16 TB.
- You can create an XFS file system on a regular disk partition and on a logical volume.
Build your Linux system administration skills by taking the Oracle Linux 7: System Administration course. You can take this 5-day instructor-led course as a:
- Live Virtual Event: Attend a live event from your own desk, no travel required. Choose from a selection of events on the schedule to suit different time-zones. Events currently on the schedule include January 11, February 1 or 15, March 28, April 4 or 18 and May 9 2016 in English and March 14 2016 in French.
- In-Class Event: Travel to an education center to take this course. In-class events on the schedule include:
|Location||Date|| Delivery Language
| Reading, England
||7 March 2016
| Paris, France
||6 June 2016
| Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||11 Jan 2016
| Capetown, South Africa
||1 August 2016
| Johannesburg, South Africa
||29 February 2016||English
| Pretoria, South Africa
||11 July 2016
| Bangkok, Thailand
||22 February 2016
| Belmont, CA, United States
||7 December 2015
| Tampa, FL, United States
||25 January 2016
| Atlanta, GA, United States
||7 March 2016||English|
|Roseville, MN, United States||18 January 2016||English|
|Dallas, TX, United States||25 April 2016||English|
To register for an event or to learn more about the Oracle Linux curriculum, go to http://oracle.com/education/linux.