By Zeynep Koch on Oct 07, 2013
You are invited to the live webcast on Wed, October 30, 2013, 10am PT featuring Sumanta Chatterjee, Vice President, Database Engineering, and Monica Kumar, Senior Director Product Marketing of Oracle as speakers.
Oracle Database on Oracle Linux helps customers lower IT costs while delivering high quality of service. With Oracle Database 12c and Oracle Linux, customers benefit from the joint development and testing resulting in optimized features, better stability and higher performance to enable the next generation of enterprise applications.
In this webcast, Oracle experts will cover:
- Advantages of choosing Oracle Linux for Oracle Database
- Key optimizations and features such as Database Smart Flash Cache, data integrity, and Cgroups that make Oracle Linux the best performing and most reliable Linux for deploying Oracle Database
- Tools to simplify and speed deployment of Oracle Database on Linux, including Oracle VM Templates, Oracle Validated Configurations, and pre-install RPM
- Integrated database and operating system management with Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Real-life customer examples
You will also have an opportunity to ask your questions and chat to the speakers and Oracle experts during this webcast.
Don’t miss this informative session. Register now.