By Zeynep Koch-Oracle on Apr 22, 2016
Oracle is sponsoring the OpenStack Summit at the Austin Convention Center in Austin, TX, April 25-29. The OpenStack Summit is a gathering of IT leaders, telco operators, cloud administrators, app developers and OpenStack contributors building the future of cloud computing. Hear business cases and operational experience directly from users, learn about new products in the ecosystem and participate in hands-on workshops to build your skills. Attended by thousands of people from more than 50 countries, it’s the ideal venue to plan your cloud strategy and share knowledge about architecting and operating OpenStack clouds.
See What Makes Oracle the Leader in OpenStack Computing
Visit us at OpenStack Marketplace – Oracle Booth B30
- Oracle OpenStack for Solaris
- Oracle OpenStack for Oracle Linux and Oracle VM
- Oracle ZFS Storage Appliance
- Oracle Optimized Solutions
OpenStack Marketplace Hours:
- Monday, April 25 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Tuesday, April 26 10:45am – 6:00pm
- Wednesday, April 27 10:30am – 6:00pm
- Thursday, April 28 10:30am – 1:30pm
Attend Oracle Session: Tuesday, April 26th, 2pm
Why Should You Attend?