By Chris Kawalek-Oracle on Nov 14, 2014
- We released the official Docker images for Oracle Linux. No longer a tech preview, the Docker Engine and official Oracle Linux images are fully supported as part of Oracle Linux Basic and Premier support subscriptions.
- If you missed it last week, the Spacewalk client for Oracle Linux 7 was released. You can read more here.
- We had a great time at LISA14, with many of you getting to talk to our experts at the booth and attending Ken Crandall’s session on the modern, cloud-enabled data center. Here is a picture of a live Ksplice demo going on at the booth (yes, rebooting is obsolete!):
- We were also at the Linux Foundation’s Korea Linux Forum. Another great opportunity to answer your questions about Oracle Linux, our Oracle staff at the show told me there was a great response at the booth and our speaking session on Btrfs.
- The Oracle Linux November newsletter is out! It’s a great way to catch up on everything that happened this year at Oracle OpenWorld 2014, read about product releases over the last 8 weeks or so, and much more. You can read it online here, or subscribe so it arrives automatically in your inbox.