By Antoinette O'Sullivan-Oracle on May 13, 2013
Just Released: The Oracle Linux Advanced System Administration training is ideal for administrators. In this 3-day course, you'll learn about managing resources and file systems, while developing troubleshooting and advanced storage administration skills.
- Address today's large storage requirements.
- Manage resources to deliver consistent response times and performance.
- Allocate system resources to specific Linux processes.
- Recover from boot errors.
- Identify and resolve performance issues in your systems.
- Use DTrace, which provides a comprehensive look into the software stack and enables you to identify performance bottlenecks.
- Experience the Oracle Cluster File System, which provides a high performance and high availability file system when you must have a redundant environment.
- Understand a variety of tools and techniques to diagnose performance problems on Oracle Linux systems.
- Use new technologies, including Linux Containers.
You can take this live, instructor-led course as a:
- Live-virtual event: No travel required. Participate in this event from your own desk.
- In-class: Travel to an education center to take this class.
This course has just gone live so it is a perfect time to register your interest in events you want to see on the schedule by going to http://oracle.com/education/linux.