By Antoinette O'Sullivan-Oracle on Jun 30, 2016
The momentum continues to grow around Oracle Linux 7. Are you ready to get the most out of this operating system. If you already have experience of a previous version of Linux, bridge your knowledge gap by taking the Oracle Linux 7: What's New for Administrators course.
This this 3-day course, will teach you to:
- Install and configure Oracle Linux 7
- Configure the Oracle Linux 7 boot process
- Manage services in Oracle Linux 7
- Configure networking in Oracle Linux 7
- Install and update software packages in Oracle Linux 7
- Configure storage in Oracle Linux 7
- Perform security administration in Oracle Linux 7
- Configure system logging in Oracle Linux 7
- Configure OpenLDAP in Oracle Linux 7
- Manage resources with control groups in Oracle Linux 7
- Use Docker containers in Oracle Linux 7
You can take this course in the following formats:
- Live-Virtual Event: Attend a live-event from your own desk, no travel required. Register your interest in having an event added to the schedule to suit your time-zone.
- In-Class Event: Travel to an education center to take this course. Below is a selection of the in-class events already on the schedule.
|Location||Date|| Delivery Language
|Paris, France||18 July and 23 November 2016||French|
|Hamburg, Germany||22 August and 24 October 2016||German|
To register for an event, request an additional event, or learn more about the Oracle Linux curriculum, go to http://oracle.com/education/linux.