By Zeynep Koch on Mar 21, 2011
- The Oracle OpenWorld 2011 call for papers is now open. Oracle customers and partners are encouraged to submit proposals to present at this year's Oracle OpenWorld conference, which will be held October 2-6, 2011 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco.
- Oracle welcomes proposals for presentations on a wide variety of topics, with content targeted at all levels of attendees from beginner to expert. Attendees come from around the world representing thousands of Oracle customers and partners. At this time Oracle is also accepting proposals for Oracle Develop content.
- This year Oracle again welcomes the MySQL community and has added a dedicated MySQL track under the Database stream.
- Details and submission guidelines are available on the Oracle OpenWorld Call for Papers web site.
- Registration for Oracle OpenWorld 2011 is open. Super Saver Registration, " which offers the deepest discount on the regular conference price, ends April 1, 2011.