Friday Spotlight: It is All About Partners
By Zeynep Koch-Oracle on Aug 01, 2014
Today's Friday spotlight is all about Partners. We have two very interesting topics this week. First one is an interview about Oracle Linux for Partners.
VIDEO INTERVIEW: Oracle Linux Overview for Partners
Bharat interviews Rich Mason, Senior Vice
President Worldwide for Oracle Linux, Virtualization & MySQL Sales. You will hear an overview of Oracle Linux and what opportunities are out
there for partners. He also covers top reasons for customers to chose Oracle Linux and unique advantages for partners like ISV, IHV, reseller and VADs,
Another news is about OPN Certified Specialist Test Fest @ OpenWorld begins Monday September, 29th, and runs until Thursday Oct 2nd, at Westin St. Francis in San Francisco. There you will have a pool of more than 140 exams available to choose from, to register for, to test your knowledge on and to become OPN Specialist Certified!
Register at the link below to secure your spot.
Some of the reasons to participate in Test Fest @ OPN Central:
- Exams are FREE of charge (up to two per partner)
- The OPN Certified Specialist accreditation is a great way to have your skills recognized
- Customers prefer Oracle Specialized Partners
- Specialized partners close more and larger opportunities and see more revenue growth
- But most important reason is exams are available for Oracle Linux and Oracle VM for x86
That is all for this week, have a great weekend.