By Antoinette O'Sullivan-Oracle on Jul 01, 2015
The Oracle Certified Professional, Oracle Linux 6 Advanced System Administration (1Z0-105) has been released and you can now book your exam date.
Oracle certification exams are a real proof of your expertise and well recognized in the industry.
Prior to taking this certification you should have passed one of the following certifications
- Oracle Certified Associate, Oracle Linux 5 and 6 System Administrator
- Oracle Linux Administrator Certified Associate
Here are some steps you can use as you prepare to take the Oracle Certified Professional, Oracle Linux 6 Advanced System Administration:
- Go to the web page for the Oracle Certified Professional, Oracle Linux 6 Advanced System Administration
- Click on the Exam Topics tab to see what subjects will be covered in the exam. Do a self assessment to determine your knowledge gaps. These are the areas you need to concentrate on during your preparation.
- Click on the Exam Preparation tab. You will see the recommended training (Oracle Linux Advanced Administration course) and any additional resources.
- In addition to the Recommended Training course, your exam preparation plan must include significant hands-on practice or on-the job experience performing the tasks described on the Exam Topics tab. Oracle University courses may not cover all exam topics and an integrated exam preparation approach is recommended.
For more information on the Oracle Linux curriculum, go to http://oracle.com/education/linux.