Friday Dec 25, 2015
Friday Nov 27, 2015
By Zeynep Koch-Oracle on Nov 27, 2015
This Friday we wanted to share a blog about Oracle PCA training. The Oracle Private Cloud Appliance: Overview introduces essential concepts for administrators and talks to the operation of the virtualization environment hosted by the Private Cloud Appliance, helping you manage Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
Before taking this course, people should have familiarity with:
- Creating and managing virtual machines
- Configuring networks and storage in the data center and in a virtualized environment
- Physical and virtual server system administration
- IaaS and PaaS concepts
For information about what you will will learn during this seminar, please see the course description. To register for an event or to request that an event is added to the schedule, go to http://education.oracle.com.
Thursday Aug 06, 2015
By Antoinette O'Sullivan-Oracle on Aug 06, 2015
With Oracle OpenStack for Oracle Linux, customers benefit from an enterprise solution for OpenStack which provides more choice for extended deployment options to best fit customer needs.
Oracle is looking for a motivated individual to design and develop technical customer training on OpenStack.
Successful candidates will:
- Have knowledge of technologies including Linux, networking, virtualization and storage
- Have the technical competence to create, administer and support complex training environments and passion to learn new technologies
- Be skilled at applying instructional design principles to training content and be able to write clear and concise directions in fluent professional-level English
If you have the relevant experience, apply for this position on Oracle's career site, searching for requisition number 1500132H or 15001353.For more information on Oracle's OpenStack, go to http://oracle.com/openstack.
Monday Aug 03, 2015
By Antoinette O'Sullivan-Oracle on Aug 03, 2015
The Oracle Private Cloud Appliance simplifies the way you install, deploy and manage converged infrastructure applications on Linux and other operating systems and delivers on the promise of simplified cloud management.
The All-New Oracle Private Cloud Appliance: Overview introduces essential concepts for administration and operation of the virtualization environment hosted by the Private Cloud Appliance, helping you manage Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
This seminar prepares you for creating, deploying and managing virtualized servers in an installed Private Cloud Appliance by providing an overview of the preconfigured hardware and software features.
Now is the time to influence the schedule for this seminar by registering your interest in the Oracle Private Cloud Appliance: Overview.
Get the latest updates on strategy, products, events, news, customers, partners and all things Oracle Linux! Connect with Oracle's Linux experts.
- Training Thursdays: BTRFS in Oracle Linux 7
- FRIDAY SPOTLIGHT: Oracle is sponsoring Red Hat Summit on June 27-30
- Training Thursdays: Learn about DHCP in Oracle Linux
- Training Thursdays: What You Need to Learn About Oracle LInux 7
- Friday Spotlight: Hot off the Press- Oracle Linux Newsletter
- Thursday Trainings: Unleash Benefits of Oracle Linux
- Friday Spotlight: Video - Deploying and Upgrading OpenStack with Docker
- Training Thursdays: Learn to Boot in Rescue Mode with Oracle Linux
- FRIDAY SPOTLIGHT: Oracle Linux 6.8 is now available
- Training Thursdays: What You Need To Get Working on Oracle Linux 7