Oracle OpenWorld 2018 is only a few weeks away! There are many sessions on Oracle Linux and Oracle VM, and here are a few technical sessions you may find interesting:
- Tips for Securing Your Cloud Infrastructure, Jan Hendrik Mangold, Jeff Savit [TIP4727], Monday 9:00 a.m. - 9:45 a.m., with products, tools and techniques for security.
- Perform In-Place Upgrade for Large-Scale Cloud Infrastructure, Jeff Savit, Jeffery Yoder, Rodolfo Martinez [CAS5088], Monday 3:45 p.m. - 4:30 p.m., with real world experiences on maintaining and upgrading an extremely large production Oracle VM environment.
- Maximize Performance with Oracle Linux and Oracle VM, Greg Marsden, Jeff Savit, Kevin Tribbey [TIP4725], Tuesday 5:45 p.m. - 6:30 p.m., with features of Oracle Linux, including DTrace, that enhance performance.
- Build a High Availability Solution with Oracle Linux: Corosync/Pacemaker, Jeff Savit [HOL3137] Hands-on lab for clustered Oracle Linux under VirtualBox, using Corosync and Pacemeker, Monday 5:15 p.m. - 6:15 p.m.
- Observing and Optimizing Your Application on Oracle Linux with DTrace, Jeff Savit [HOL6339] Hands-on lab introducing DTrace on Oracle Linux, Thursday noon to 1:00pm.
These are sessions I will be at, so I hope you attend and find them useful.
To learn more, visit the Oracle Infrastructure Technologies showcase featuring Oracle Linux and Virtualization technologies, booth #120, located in Moscone South (on the right side, just past the Autonomous Database showcase), where you can experience demos, a virtual reality game, and speak with product experts and partners.