By Antoinette O'Sullivan-Oracle on Oct 08, 2012
Get proof of your linux system administration skills by taking the Oracle Linux 6 Implementation Essentials Certification exam. This certification is available to all candidates. Oracle Partner Members earning this certification will be recognized as OPN Certified Specialists.
This certification takes under 3 hours, asking you between 120-150 questions on areas including:
- Introduction to Oracle Linux
- Installing Oracle Linux 6
- Linux Boot Process
- Oracle Linux System Configuration and Process Management
- Oracle Linux Package Management
- Ksplice Zero Downtime Updates
- Automate Tasks and System Logging
- User and Group Administration
- Oracle Linux File Sytems and Storage Administration
- Network Administration
- Oracle Linux System Monitoring and Troubleshooting
Oracle Certifications are among the most sought after badges of credibility for expertise in the Information Technology marketplace. See Benefits of Oracle Certification for more information.
To prepare for this exam, you can take the Oracle Linux System Administration training.