Tired of rebooting to update systems? So are we -- which is why we invented Ksplice, technology that lets you update the Linux kernel without rebooting. It's currently available as part of Oracle Linux Premier Support, Fedora, and Ubuntu desktop. This blog is our place to ramble about technical topics that we (and hopefully you) think are interesting.
- Ksplice SNMP Plugin
- CVE-2013-2224: Denial of service in sendmsg().
- CVE-2013-2850: Remote heap buffer overflow in iSCSI target subsystem.
- Ksplice update for CVE-2013-2094
- Ksplice Inspector
- Introducing RedPatch
- The Ksplice Pointer Challenge
- Building a physical CPU load meter
- Improving your social life with git
- Security Advisory: Plumber Injection Attack in Bowser's Castle