NFL Playoff Predictions Week 1 Update
By kevinschmidt on Jan 04, 2009
With week 1 of the playoffs complete, it is time to update my predictions.
My computer went 3-1 against the spread and 2-2 picking winners. Details are:
- Atlanta/Arizona - Took Arizona and the points which was right but had Atlanta winning.
- Indy/San Diego - Had San Diego winning outright and they did.
- Baltimore/Miami - Had Baltimore covering the 2.5 and they did.
- Philly/Minnesota - Had Minnesota winning outright and they didn't even cover.
For the upcoming games, current predictions are:
- Carolina by 7.1 over Arizona
- Tennessee by 1.4 over Baltimore (pick would be Baltimore on neutral field)
- NY Giants by 3.4 over Philly
- Pittsburgh by 6.3 over San Diego
The updated Superbowl predictions are:
|New York Giants||0.377||0.179|