links for 2008-1-3
By kevinschmidt on Jan 03, 2008
- Sun Microsystems is back in the game - They got the year of acquisition wrong, but make some nice statements about the SeeBeyond acquisition positioning Sun in the integration/SOA space.
- Eight reasons SaaS will surge in 2008 - Some very good points, especially the connection between SaaS and SOA.
- R.I.P. Netscape - A quick history lesson in the rise and fall of Netscape.
- Should Mozilla go public? In a word: No. - Interesting given the demise of Netscape.
- Is Bangalore no longer a cost-saving location? - Interesting trend.