I've been tagged
By kevinschmidt on Dec 22, 2006
Rich Sharples tagged me last night so it is now my duty to tag others. But first, 5 things most folks don't know about me:
- I was born and grew up in the northwest for the most part, and still think of myself as a Washingtonian at times despite the fact that I've lived nearly half my life in California now.
- I'm a big sports fan, I'll watch most anything, but particularly enjoy track and field, hockey, volleyball, football, and baseball (ok, so that didn't narrow it down all that much :)).
- Besides watching sports, I also like to participate in them playing a lot of volleyball, tennis, and basketball growing up, but now primarily running and the occasional round of golf.
- I had lived in 10 different places by the time I graduated from high school.
- I was the bible boy in my sisters wedding. Not terribly exciting but not something everyone gets to do (I'm the "baby" in the family).