GlassFish ESB Continues to Grow
By kevinschmidt on Jun 16, 2009
GlassFish ESB was released earlier this year and included as part of GlassFish Portfolio, but that was just the start as a new minor release, v2.1, has just been made available that continues what was started and adds in some important new capabilities. A sampling of those includes:
- Clustering for all components is now supported.
- The Intelligent Event Processor (IEP) for performing complex event processing is now included in the installer.
- The Scheduler BC is also included in the installer.
- Support for NetBeans has been updated to version 6.5.1.
- The included and supported GlassFish Enterprise Server has been updated to v2.1 and AIX is now supported.
- Numerous other enhancements to existing components that you can read in the release notes.