5. Wonderland 0.4 build ready for release. 0.5 to offer major platform improvements by end of the year and early 2008. New avatar system, new rendering engine, API clean-up, World Builder and more
6. Aaron Walsh, Director of the Grid Institute, Media Grid and Immersive Education Initiative interviewed on Innovation Insider on blogtalkradio by Sun's Russ Castronovo
7. Open Virtual Worlds Project - New Media Consortium Annual meeting features three sessions on Project Wonderland and roadmap for OVW project. Rated one of top 15 sessions out of more than 90 at the event.
- Campus Technology, Live Wonderland Demonstration, Boston, 7/31, 9:45am
- Getting Started in Wonderland Tutorial, Saint Paul College, 8/14, 9am Central
- Immersive Education Day Asia - Japan, November 20-23
Articles, blogs and Postings
\* Wonderland Spillage
\* Why Digital Avatars Make the Best Teachers
\* Wonderland Works!
\* Fleep's Deep Thoughts
\* NC Public Schools see major learning gains with 3D virtual reality technology