Friday Jul 01, 2011
Thursday Apr 22, 2010
By Karim Berrah on Apr 22, 2010
I just acquired an Apple iTouch, and discovered an interesting application called iStat, which allows to show basic iTouch/iPhone infos, remote display iStat Menu info of a Mac, and, this is the more interesting part, do the same remote display from other OS by running an OpenSourced daemon on your favorite OS.
Tuesday Jan 05, 2010
By Karim Berrah on Jan 05, 2010
You might be wondering what are the various IPS servers that Sun is
supporting, what ever you are a free user of OpenSolaris, or a
registered user requiring professional support on OpenSolaris, on HA
Cluster, on the Sun Web Stack or the GlassFish Web Space Server.
Monday Nov 02, 2009
- Vous avez dit Processeur pour base de données ?
- What is a Database Processor
- New Native Oracle Solaris-Based IaaS Offering for the Enterprise
- SuperCluster @ OpenWorld 2014
- How is UNIX Solaris for a Linux Admin
- Announcing Oracle VM Server for SPARC 3.1
- A Pluggable Solaris IPS Repository
- Un repository IPS transportable
- How is SPARC doing ?
- Reading a ZFS USB drive with Mac OS X Mountain Lion