Thursday Dec 17, 2009
As the INTEL CPUS are becoming more and more powerfull, like more cores, SMT, embedded memory controller (NEHALEM), 3 DDR3 Channels per socket, scalability up to 2 sockets (and next step will be above 4 sockets), some people may wonder if it make sense to continue to run business applications on SPARC Architecture.[Read More]
Tuesday Dec 08, 2009
By Karim Berrah-Oracle on Dec 08, 2009
Many people are using, in their own company, proprietary Office suite, without knowing that some free OpenSources alternatives exist, that are probably fitting 80% of their needs, and likely more backward compatible than the one they are using. Let see what's the features/benefits of todays most widely adopted Office Suite.[Read More]
- FRTB and Oracle High-End systems
- Vous avez dit Processeur pour base de données ?
- What is a Database Processor
- New Native Oracle Solaris-Based IaaS Offering for the Enterprise
- SuperCluster @ OpenWorld 2014
- How is UNIX Solaris for a Linux Admin
- Announcing Oracle VM Server for SPARC 3.1
- A Pluggable Solaris IPS Repository
- Un repository IPS transportable
- How is SPARC doing ?