Thursday Dec 17, 2009
As the INTEL CPUS are becoming more and more powerfull, like more cores, SMT, embedded memory controller (NEHALEM), 3 DDR3 Channels per socket, scalability up to 2 sockets (and next step will be above 4 sockets), some people may wonder if it make sense to continue to run business applications on SPARC Architecture.[Read More]
Tuesday Dec 08, 2009
By Karim Berrah on Dec 08, 2009
Many people are using, in their own company, proprietary Office suite, without knowing that some free OpenSources alternatives exist, that are probably fitting 80% of their needs, and likely more backward compatible than the one they are using. Let see what's the features/benefits of todays most widely adopted Office Suite.[Read More]
- Vous avez dit Processeur pour base de données ?
- What is a Database Processor
- New Native Oracle Solaris-Based IaaS Offering for the Enterprise
- SuperCluster @ OpenWorld 2014
- How is UNIX Solaris for a Linux Admin
- Announcing Oracle VM Server for SPARC 3.1
- A Pluggable Solaris IPS Repository
- Un repository IPS transportable
- How is SPARC doing ?
- Reading a ZFS USB drive with Mac OS X Mountain Lion