Friday Oct 03, 2014
Friday Nov 22, 2013
By Karim Berrah-Oracle on Nov 22, 2013
Playing with UNIX on a laptop.
The interesting thing, for a Linux Admin, is that he can leverage his Linux Skills and quickly see, play and learn, from Solaris, either by installing the UNIX operating system inside a Virtual machine, or directly download a ready to use VirtualBox Solaris VM.
Another way is to directly learn some How-To and features, by viewing some live video demo from YouTube.We have selected for you three videos.
- FRTB and Oracle High-End systems
- Vous avez dit Processeur pour base de données ?
- What is a Database Processor
- New Native Oracle Solaris-Based IaaS Offering for the Enterprise
- SuperCluster @ OpenWorld 2014
- How is UNIX Solaris for a Linux Admin
- Announcing Oracle VM Server for SPARC 3.1
- A Pluggable Solaris IPS Repository
- Un repository IPS transportable
- How is SPARC doing ?