By Ajit Kamble on Oct 03, 2007
Sometimes during complex portal deployment scenarios there are chances that we might make mistakes in updating Platform Server List in Access Manager and as a result we may not be able to login to Access Manager anymore. We can update the Platform Server List from command line as below.
1) Remove the iplanetamplatformservice
- amadmin -u amadmin - w passwd -r iplanetamplatformservice
2) Edit the /etc/opt/SUNWam/config/xml/amPlatform.xml to include the correct server name(s) for the property iplanet-am-platform-server-list
3) Load the updated xml schema
- amadmin -u amadmin - w passwd -s /etc/opt/SUNWam/config/xml/amPlatform.xml
- restart server