SRA Gateway, sensitive to domain name case
By Ajit Kamble on Oct 03, 2007
During Portal and Gateway installation domain name is asked at multiple places. There are occurences of case mismatch while typing the domain name because at some places it is pre-populated and at some places we have to manually type it.
If this is the case then there are severe cookie related problems with the gateway and login may not work. To workaround this issue do the below steps after installation.
1) Switch sra-status to on using psadmin
2) Log into psconsole and changed portal server list and URLs to
which user session is forwarded list to reflect correct domain with correct case
3) Change AMConfig.properties and AMConfig-default.properties to
reflect correct domain with correct case
4) Change Non-Authenticated URL List to reflect correct domain with correct case
5) Change serverconfig.xml to reflect correct domain with correct case
6) Load enableSRAforPortal.xml using amadmin (not really required for
7) Log into amconsole and change Organization Aliases, Platform
Server List, Cookie Domain List to reflect central.sun.com
8) Restart everything and gateway started working .