Five Things about Me
By justme on Dec 21, 2006
Got tagged by Pat!
Here are mine
- Dennis is not my real name. "Vei Ming" is. Dennis ("sinned", if you read dennis backward) was given to me by a teacher. In high school, I never behaved myself in class and was a C student. So ... (so what! )
- I am allergic to seafood. I will have skin rash and itch if I eat seafood. None of my family members have this allergy. Hmmm... where do I get it from?
- I was a vehicle mechanic in the Singapore Armed Forces. I can only repair diesel trucks. I can help you to fix yours if you happen to have one
- I lived in a Taoist template from birth till 8 years old. I witnessed many things that I cannot explain until today.
- I am a Singaporean, my wife is a Malaysian and my son is an American. We carry passports from different countries