By judytang on Nov 01, 2008
GlassFish v3 Prelude is released, I just feel my job as FishCAT v1 coordinator is not done without writing this blog to list the great contribution done by FishCAT members and to thank them deeply !
- 36 FishCAT members from 18 different countries
- Featured on the “Aquarium” FishCAT post 1 and “Miles to go” post 2
- 5 week effort (8/20 to 9/22) which yielded
- A total of 125 CR's submitted bugs
- 97 Defects. 22 RFE's. 6 Features
- Good documentation reviews by 9 participants. blog
- Very Active. Lots of interaction. Tracked all questions and issues posted. Over 700 emails sent to the moderated firstname.lastname@example.org alias in Sep Click
- Received feedback usage with V3 Prelude on:Spring, Hibernate, EclipseLink, RichFaces, SLF4J (used with Spring for logging), maven2, SAP MaxDB with SAPDB JDBC driver, Struts2 (required EJB UC module).
- 94% of the Defects reported were resolved.
- “Win – Win” program. I am looking forward to continue working with you all in FishCAT v2, v3 ... :-)