Friday Oct 05, 2012
Tuesday Nov 22, 2011
By Jsavit-Oracle on Nov 22, 2011
Thursday Nov 03, 2011
By Jsavit-Oracle on Nov 03, 2011
Aw, darn. Still, it would be nice if we could do Solaris 12 on 12/12/12. After that, we run out of months!
Friday Oct 21, 2011
By Jsavit-Oracle on Oct 21, 2011
I just mentioned this, but not prominently enough: Solaris 11 is coming, and you're invited to the party! See http://blogs.oracle.com/solaris/entry/you_re_invited_november_9th for information on the launch event. This is a big advance in Solaris with a lot of exciting new features, so attend or tune into the webcast.
Join Oracle executives Mark Hurd and John Fowler and key Oracle Solaris Engineers and Execs at the Oracle Solaris 11 launch event in New York, Gotham Hall on Broadway, November 9th and learn how you can build your infrastructure with Oracle Solaris 11 to:
- Accelerate internal, public, and hybrid cloud applications
- Optimize application deployment with built-in virtualization
- Achieve top performance and cost advantages with Oracle Solaris 11–based engineered systems
The launch event will also feature exclusive content for our in-person audience including a session led by the VP of core Solaris development and his leads on Solaris 11 and a customer insights panel during lunch. We will also have a technology showcase featuring our latest systems and Solaris technologies. The Solaris executive team will also be there throughout the day to answer questions and give insights into future developments in Solaris.
Don't miss the Oracle Solaris 11 launch in New York on November 9. REGISTER TODAY!
Tuesday May 24, 2011
By Jsavit-Oracle on May 24, 2011
Monday Jan 31, 2011
By Jsavit-Oracle on Jan 31, 2011
Sunday Jan 02, 2011
By Jsavit-Oracle on Jan 02, 2011
- Oracle VM Server for SPARC - virtual HBA (vHBA) enhancements
- Oracle VM Server for SPARC 3.4 - scalability improvements
- Upgrading Oracle VM Manager to version 3.4.1
- New whitepaper: Optimizing Oracle VM Server for x86 Performance
- Upgrading Oracle VM Server to version 3.3.4
- Upgrading Oracle VM Manager to version 3.3.4
- Oracle VM 3.4.1 and new performance features
- Root domains and I/O on SPARC M7
- Oracle VM Performance and Tuning - Part 6 - I/O
- Oracle VM Performance and Tuning - Part 5