Friday Dec 04, 2009
Wednesday Jan 28, 2009
By Jeffrey Rubinoff on Jan 28, 2009
http://wiki.netbeans.org/attach/RestJMakiComponents/CustomerJMakiApp.zip EDIT: As soon as I write this post, Patch 2 is released! So the problem is over.
Wednesday Oct 01, 2008
By Jeffrey Rubinoff on Oct 01, 2008
Wednesday Jun 25, 2008
By Jeffrey Rubinoff on Jun 25, 2008
Sunday May 18, 2008
By Jeffrey Rubinoff on May 18, 2008
Friday Mar 14, 2008
By Jeffrey Rubinoff on Mar 14, 2008
Friday Feb 08, 2008
By Jeffrey Rubinoff on Feb 08, 2008
- Replacement of the @UriTemplate annotation with the simpler @Path.
- The @HttpMethod annotation has become a meta-annotation, with the following changes:
Tuesday Feb 05, 2008
By Jeffrey Rubinoff on Feb 05, 2008
Thursday Jan 31, 2008
By Jeffrey Rubinoff on Jan 31, 2008
Good news for those of you who have struggled trying to deploy the Getting Started with RESTful Web Services tutorial on the bundled Tomcat AS. No more digging about on netbeans wiki. I've combined the configuration instructions on the wiki with the existing tutorial, and created the new Getting Started with RESTful Web Services on Tomcat tutorial. The original tutorial is now titled Getting Started with RESTful Web Services on GlassFish.
We've been having some trouble building the new tutorial's project on linux boxes. These problems are related to known issues about library definitions on linux (Issues 126339 and 115947 for those of you in the NetBeans IDE community). If you have a linux box and use this tutorial, please let us know how it went.
For that matter, any and all feedback would be welcome!
I'm a technical writer for NetBeans, covering web service support.
- WSDL Customization Issues and Workarounds in Java EE 6 Applications in NetBeans
- RESTful Web Services and EJB 3.1
- Portability and Performance in JAX-WS Clients built in NB 6.7
- Question of the day
- Still alive
- NEW temporary problem with RESTful client stubs created in jMaki or Spring framework
- Temporary problem with RESTful client stubs created in JMaki framework
- @ProduceMime, @ConsumeMime > @Produces, @Consumes
- Facelets support on the trunk for NetBeans 6.5
- Creating a PHP Project from a Subversion repository