Friday Jun 19, 2009
Saturday May 23, 2009
By Petr Dvorak on May 23, 2009
If there is not enough time to implement a feature, the main focus
is put on the functionality, not on the UI. Logical but sometimes sad
reasoning. And this was exactly the case with the IM feature in the
- Marry Christmas, to everyone who cares
- A quick JFileChooser demo
- How Glassfish powers Eqyptian seafood restaurants
- Use the new Netbeans.org site the right way - from the IDE
- Another step further - Kenai services on NetBeans projects
- Issue recognition in the chat window - Freshly baked!
- Stack-trace recognition in the Kenai chat
- How to get the userdir of your NetBeans RCP application?
- Student projects wanted!
- NetBeans IDE is scanning/parsing/indexing for ages? Yeah, it's a bug!