Sunday Feb 20, 2011
Thursday Mar 13, 2008
By daniel on Mar 13, 2008
Thursday Feb 14, 2008
Friday Oct 05, 2007
By daniel on Oct 05, 2007
I recently received a question from a member of the Java community asking for advises on how to implement a trap sending service for a highly multi-threaded application.
Here is an example/test which shows that the SnmpAdaptorServer from Project OpenDMK can be used. The example also allowed me to find a bug.[Read More]
Tuesday Oct 02, 2007
By daniel on Oct 02, 2007
Tuesday May 29, 2007
By daniel on May 29, 2007
Project OpenDMK includes a cascading API that makes it possible to federate MBeanServers. When several applications are running in the same JVM, this example shows how the OpenDMK cascading API can be used to keep applications MBeans isolated by using one MBeanServer per application instance, but still presenting a single point of access to remote clients by federating all MBeanServers in a single global MBeanServer.
Federation of MBeanServers is also discussed for JMX 2.0. Although it does share some concepts with the cascading feature of OpenDMK, it will also have some noticeable differences.[Read More]
Tuesday May 15, 2007
By daniel on May 15, 2007
Daniel Fuchs blogs on Scene Builder, JMX, SNMP, Java, etc...
The views expressed on this blog are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle.
- Jerome has written a nice article on integrating SceneBuilder with several IDEs
- A nice article on NetBeans 7.2 and JavaFX SceneBuilder
- Connecting SceneBuilder edited FXML to Java code
- Welcome to blogs.oracle.com
- Project OpenDMK has moved to the new java.net infrastructure.
- The Mystery Of Multiple MBeanServers
- Saved by ZFS while fighting with Firefox 3 configuration
- Mercurial: listing files modified in incoming changesets, and guessing conflicts...
- Java 5, premain, RMI Connectors, Single Port, SSL, and Firewall.
- OpenDS 1.0 is Released: A Java Open Source LDAP Server with JMX and SNMP monitoring
- Java for SysAdmins
- My Posts on SDN
- Need professional support?
- Need some training?
- Open Source & Sun
- Planet JDK
- Project OpenDMK
- Questions about JMX?
- Questions about SNMP?
- The Aquarium
- The Java Tutorials' Blog
- VisualVM (JMX Inside)
- What Is JMX
- Sun Eco Center
- JMX Home Page
- Java DMK (SNMP inside!)
- NetBeans Home Page