Tuesday Jun 03, 2008
Friday May 11, 2007
By daniel on May 11, 2007
We have written a white paper about JMX Interoperation With Non Java Technologies. This whitepaper explains how the Web Services Connector for JMX Agents (defined by JSR 262) was successfully used to provide interoperation with non Java technologies and products such as Hewlett Packard's OpenView Operations Agent (HP-OVO), and Microsoft's Windows Remote Management (WinRM).
Update: Jean-Francois has written an article on how to deploy the JMX WS Connector within a J2EE Application server.[Read More]
Daniel Fuchs blogs on Scene Builder, JMX, SNMP, Java, etc...
The views expressed on this blog are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle.
- Jerome has written a nice article on integrating SceneBuilder with several IDEs
- A nice article on NetBeans 7.2 and JavaFX SceneBuilder
- Connecting SceneBuilder edited FXML to Java code
- Welcome to blogs.oracle.com
- Project OpenDMK has moved to the new java.net infrastructure.
- The Mystery Of Multiple MBeanServers
- Saved by ZFS while fighting with Firefox 3 configuration
- Mercurial: listing files modified in incoming changesets, and guessing conflicts...
- Java 5, premain, RMI Connectors, Single Port, SSL, and Firewall.
- OpenDS 1.0 is Released: A Java Open Source LDAP Server with JMX and SNMP monitoring
- Java for SysAdmins
- My Posts on SDN
- Need professional support?
- Need some training?
- Open Source & Sun
- Planet JDK
- Project OpenDMK
- Questions about JMX?
- Questions about SNMP?
- The Aquarium
- The Java Tutorials' Blog
- VisualVM (JMX Inside)
- What Is JMX
- Sun Eco Center
- JMX Home Page
- Java DMK (SNMP inside!)
- NetBeans Home Page