By daniel on Jan 11, 2007
When I created this blog, just one year ago, I was a bit reluctant.
I was afraid that I would rapidly fall short of ideas for articles: instead they keep on piling up... Some of the articles I've been wishing to write may even become obsolete before I find the time to write them ;-).
But most of all, I had absolutely no idea of how much I would enjoy blogging.
I'm not a great fan of year assesments, but since it's the custom to do so when a new year starts let's sum it up in numbers:
- More than 40 articles in 12 months,
- More than 26,000 pageloads, dispatched among:
- JMX: ~ 16 articles,
- SNMP: 8 articles (and some more still planned),
- Java: well, almost all articles in the category 'Sun',
- et caetera: 7 digressions on various personal matters...
So, since this blog is just one year old today: Happy Birthday!
And to all of you, Happy New Year 2007!