Tuesday May 12, 2009
I work at Oracle in the Solaris group. The opinions expressed here are entirely my own, and neither Oracle nor any other party necessarily agrees with them.
- Oracle Instant Client: now available in IPS
- help! Non-aligned writes are killing my zpool!
- My own private crash-n-burn farm: using kernel zones for speedy testing
- Please update your address book
- Announcement: inaugural meeting of Brisbane Oracle Solaris User Group
- And before I forget it \*again\* ...
- This blog is moving
- Migrating from Solaris Express to OpenSolaris
- Vodafone Mobile Broadband with a Huawei K3520/E169
- Presentations and flickrstream of KCA2009 available