By jmcp on Jun 11, 2009
Just a short reminder that if you want to come to Kernel Conference Australia at the earlybird price of $195, then you've got until the end of this Friday, 12 June, to get your registration happening.
If you're interested in any of these areas:
- linux kernel crypto services
- ZFS deduplication
- cross-architecture OS and driver porting
- packet filtering and QOS
- TCP/IP protocol security
- bug finding tools for OpenSource Operating Systems
- network virtualisation, or
- how a DB engine can really hurt your system
then Kernel Conference Australia is definitely for you.
The student price is still $95, too.
For full abstracts please see http://wikis.sun.com/display/KCA2009/KCA2009+Conference+Agenda
For the conference homepage, see http://au.sun.com/sunnews/events/2009/kernel/
And for registration, Go Without Delay To
I look forward to seeing you there.