I work at Oracle in the Solaris group. The opinions expressed here are entirely my own, and neither Oracle nor any other party necessarily agrees with them.
- Think of this as a 301
- cx_Oracle v5.2 for Solaris, now in IPS form
- Oracle Instant Client: now available in IPS
- help! Non-aligned writes are killing my zpool!
- My own private crash-n-burn farm: using kernel zones for speedy testing
- Please update your address book
- Announcement: inaugural meeting of Brisbane Oracle Solaris User Group
- And before I forget it \*again\* ...
- This blog is moving
- Migrating from Solaris Express to OpenSolaris