Minor updates for jtreg
By jjg on Jul 01, 2009
It includes the following minor fixes and updates:
- Do not follow symlinks when cleaning a directory.
- Avoid potential NPE when cleaning a directory.
- Allow annotation processing of class files in jtreg directives.
New option /process for @compile tag disables requirement that one or more \*.java files must be given to @compile.
- Set test.src and test.classes properties for @compile tasks.
These properties can now be used by annotation processors invoked by the @compile task.
- Recategorize -e option as a general option instead of a JDK one.
- Set MKS to use case-sensitive compare in launcher script.
- Remove obsolete reference to JAVA_HOME from launcher script.
- (jtdiff) Avoid NPE in standard jtdiff if no output file given.