What's new in Solaris Express Developer's release?
By user12611852 on Feb 11, 2008
Solaris Express developer's release is a regular packaging of the code being developed by the OpenSolaris community targetted towards developers. It contains some of the latest features that we would like our developers to test out and provide feedback for.
Some of the new capabilities that you might like include:
- xVM virtualization (based on the work of the Xen community) for X64 systems
- CIFS built into the Solaris kernel
- Improved installation experience
- Improved networking and wireless support
- Improved development, compiler and desktop tools
- See the complete list