Wednesday Apr 24, 2013
Jim Laurent is an Oracle Sales consultant based in Reston, Virginia. He supports US DoD customers as part of the North American Public Sector hardware organization. With over 17 years experience at Sun and Oracle, he specializes in Solaris and server technologies. Prior to Oracle, Jim worked 11 years for Gould Computer Systems (later known as Encore).
- Final Post: Retiring from Oracle
- Solaris 11.1 STIG update
- Solaris 11 Crypto Framework receives FIPS 140-2 certification
- National Security, the "two man rule" and Solaris
- Solaris 11 and Payment Card Industry (PCI) security compliance
- Solaris 11 outperforms RHEL 6 on 2 socket Intel servers
- Solaris 11 provides smooth, scalable performance on SPECjbb 2013
- DoD customer receives authority to operate SparcSupercluster
- FAQ: Is Solaris 11 "approved for use" in the US DoD?
- Learn about the world's fastest microprocessor tomorrow