Saturday Mar 06, 2010
Tuesday Feb 23, 2010
By jimgris-Oracle on Feb 23, 2010
This is very cool. Robert Antoni, who is a contributor in the OpenSolaris Internationalization & Localization Community, posted mail to website-discuss and i18n-discuss about a really interesting contribution. He localized the XWiki application resources file
into the Catalan language. So after that contribution is integrated
into XWiki, we'll be able to pick it up when we update our
implementation of XWiki as well. And that will help the OpenSolaris
community localize opensolaris.org into Catalan. So, both communities benefit from Robert's contribution. Really excellent.
Auth is already available in the Catalan language, and the new SCM Console will be as well when we deploy sometime in March. It will be good to have the underlying XWiki interface localized as well.
More information about contributing:
Tuesday Feb 09, 2010
By jimgris-Oracle on Feb 09, 2010
- New public information screens displaying much more detail about user, collective, and governance relationships (these screens will be accessible via each XWiki Collective in the near future as well).
- The ability to download the data from the public info screens in multiple formats.
- New screens in each private user account displaying summary data from all the user's relationships with start and end dates.
- The addition of eight languages (so Auth is now localized into 25 languages).
- Some miscellaneous bug fixes and probably some stuff I missed.
And finally there has been a bit of confusion on some lists recently about how the community is organized and the various roles/rights people have on the site. If anyone has any questions, please read the Roles & Collectives document first. It's the only document on the site that explains all the roles and all the collectives and all of the website and governance privileges. Send questions to website-discuss.
- Tokyo BarCamp 2010: Photos
- BarCamp Tokyo 2010: 4 Days Away
- Photos: Tokyo Make Meeting 05 2010
- Tokyo OpenSolaris Study Group: May 2010
- Tokyo OpenSolaris Study Group 2010.04
- OpenSolaris Night Seminar 041610
- Tokyo Linux User Group 041610
- Sun Japan
- Tokyo Linux User Group 041010
- OpenSolaris DTrace @ Yokohama Linux UG
No bookmarks in folder
- /Open Source
- /Project Management