DTrace Day Tokyo: Photos
By jimgris on Mar 26, 2010
Here are 13 images from DTrace Day in Tokyo earlier today. This was an event organized by the Japanese OpenSolaris community, which gets together monthly (sometimes multiple times a month). There were 51 guys who came by for the six sessions that ran all afternoon. I think they all went out for a nomikai afterwards, but I couldn’t make it. Had to go swimming instead. Anyway, it was great to see so many new people come out on a beautiful Saturday afternoon. About half the people were first-timers to the OpenSolaris community.
- Shoji Haraguchi, Overview of DTrace (.pdf). See Shoji’s DTrace Day intro videos here and here.
- Katsunori Fujiwara, How to use Dynamic Tracing for programing user applications (html), (html)
- Katsunori Fujiwara, Unlimited DTrace (html)
- Hisayoshi Kato, Dynamic Tracing for real application (.pdf)
- Daisuke Homma, How to use Dynamic Tracing for System Performance Tuning (.pdf)