ADF JHeadstart Workshop 10-14 March 2008
By Sandra Muller on Jan 30, 2008
Last December we had another successful ADF JHeadstart Workshop in the Netherlands. I was happy to see that the student evaluations were once again excellent!
- "Good were the quiz, and coming back to questions that were part of the exercises."
- "An excellent course with a huge amount of effort put into its preparation"
- "JHeadstart is in my opinion a real
productivity booster, certainly for people with a 4GL/Forms background,
therefore I recommend this course for everybody who moves to the new
tool stack of Oracle to get hands-on experience of the advantages of
- "It is a good course that is taught very well."
- "The instructors did an excellent job - their command of the material and their ability to explain it is excellent."
- "The workshop was taught very well in a very interactive way."
- "You know the subject very well and you teach it very well also. Thanks a lot."
- "I strongly admire the knowledge of the teachers and their ability to clear out doubts. Appreciated."
The next run of the workshop (where we will use the corrected materials of course) will be in the Netherlands, from Monday March 10 to Friday March 14 of 2008. Click here for more information about the workshop (including custom delivery), or to directly enroll, go to the workshop schedule on the Oracle University site.
Update: next workshop is 16-20 June 2008