JavaFX is a Java GUI toolkit, partially developed from Prague, Czech Republic. The Prague team uses this blog to post articles, code samples and insights about the range of topics the team members specialize in. This includes JavaFX Scenegraph (javafx.scene.*), JavaFX Core libraries & animations, iOS port & Android port.
- Dynamical layouts in FX
- Johan Vos blogged about Java FX and Android
- JavaFX on Android follow-up
- NetBeans support for JavaFX for iOS is out!
- JavaFX on Android multitouch and gestures support
- Building JavaFX for Android with skia library.
- iPack -The iOS Application Packager
- How to build Open JavaFX for Android.
- The peculiarities of JavaFX layout, pt.1