Wednesday Sep 07, 2011
Monday Aug 15, 2011
By Jeff Davies-Oracle on Aug 15, 2011
Wednesday Aug 03, 2011
By Jeff Davies-Oracle on Aug 03, 2011
Wednesday Jul 27, 2011
By Jeff Davies-Oracle on Jul 27, 2011
Thursday Apr 28, 2011
By Jeff Davies-Oracle on Apr 28, 2011
I have recently posted 2 new samples for the Oracle Service Bus onto the Oracle Technical Network site. The first sample project is osb-205-SimpleREST and it shows how to fully implement a REST service using OSB. By "fully" I mean it shows how to implement the following HTTP verbs: GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, HEAD and OPTIONS using OSB.
Due to the nature of JSON, the osb-206-JSONREST sample really focuses on the GET and POST HTTP verbs (the ones easily executed from a web browser). With a little effort, you could easily create robust, production ready REST services thst are able to handle either XML or JSON payloads, depending on the Content-type HTTP header.
You can find all of the OSB samples at the SOA Suite sample site on OTN at: http://java.net/projects/oraclesoasuite11g/pages/OSB Just click on the OSB section on the left side of the page to see the OSB specific samples. The site also provides many samples for other components of the Oracle SOA Suite. It definitely worth a look.
Monday Feb 21, 2011
Wednesday Feb 09, 2011
Friday Oct 01, 2010
Wednesday Jan 14, 2009
A site for SOA thought and discussion.
- OSB in the Mobile world
- Creating a Java Keystore for Oracle Mobile Suite
- Enterprise API Management
- MFL and the BEA-382030 Error Message
- Installing Oracle Service Bus on 64-bit Ubuntu 11.04
- Book Review: Oracle ADF Enterpprise Application Development - Made Simple
- Trying some web videos for samples.
- Using JSON with Oracle Service Bus REST Services
- Running Multiple WebLogic and OSB Domains
- Enhanced REST Support in Oracle Service Bus 11gR1