By Kem Butller-Oracle on Jul 02, 2014
By Kathie Simpson | Oracle Senior Principal Proactive Support Engineer
The Accreditation program series is designed to help Oracle customers increase their expertise with My Oracle Support core functions and build their skills to better leverage product solutions, tools, and knowledge. The program is targeted to customers and partners who actively use My Oracle Support and Oracle products, including JD Edwards EnterpriseOne. The content is focused on building skills around best practices, recommendations, and tools enablement. The EnterpriseOne path will help you to stay informed, find answers and make use of available tools when working on EnterpriseOne projects or diagnosing issues.
A user may choose to pursue My Oracle Support Accreditation for some or all of these reasons:
- Fully leverage support capabilities delivered in My Oracle Support (MOS) - You've been using MOS and want to be sure you are taking advantage of the core functions in your business. The Level 1 Accreditation for My Oracle Support will refresh and test your skills for this.
- Fully leverage EnterpriseOne capabilities - You've been using MOS actively and want to be sure you are taking advantage of EnterpriseOne-specific tools and resources to work more efficiently and proactively. The Level 2 Accreditation for EnterpriseOne will refresh and test your skills for this.
- Add best practices to your feature knowledge – the accreditation modules focus on specific business examples of the features (including things like stay informed, implementations, patching, etc.) to help you understand how/when to use them, including easy-to-implement suggestions that can enhance the value of the feature.
- Take advantage of product expertise - the use cases, examples, and user types come directly from the Support team's product knowledge and experience in working with customers.
- Efficiency with Oracle tools - spend time on your primary business role and accomplish your tasks more quickly. You have to get as much done each day as you can and want to streamline your process. This is our focus when developing the paths and content.
- Staying Informed about EnterpriseOne
- EnterpriseOne Support Tools Overview
- Install, Upgrade and Migrate
- Investigating Performance Issues
- Additional Tools and Resources
There is no cost associated with any of the My Oracle Support Accredited
courses or exams. All accreditation content is provided as part of your support