By Kem Butller-Oracle on Jun 25, 2013
The Oracle & JD Edwards Universe at Your Fingertips!
Oracle Open World features thousands of sessions from which attendees can choose, including keynotes, technical sessions, demos, and hands-on labs. Hundreds of exhibitors will be on hand to share what they’re bringing to the leading edge of Oracle technology. You will have an infinite number of opportunities to network, trade information with peers, and gain insights from experts.
For JD Edwards’ customers this valuable experience is twofold. Enjoy the convenience of attending the core JD Edwards’ program featured at the Intercontinental Hotel and experience the keynotes, educational sessions, networking events and partner solutions exhibited at the adjacent Moscone Convention Center.
Highlights for JD Edwards Customers:
- Kickoff with the JD Edwards General Session, followed by product strategy road map sessions.
- Select from over 60 educational sessions specifically applicable to JD Edwards.
- Deepen your knowledge by attending the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne technical hands on lab sessions including:
o One View Reporting – basic and advancedo EnterpriseOne Page Generatoro User Interface Personalizationo Configuring Composite Applications with Café One
- Chose from thousands of educational sessions offered throughout the entire conference covering Oracle applications, industries, middleware, server and storage systems and database.
- Meet the JD Edwards experts in the Oracle DEMOGrounds and get hands on experience with the latest and hottest features in Applications, Tools and Technologies, Mobility, In-Memory Applications, Health and Safety Incident Management, User Experience and Reporting.
- Visit the JD Edwards Partner Pavilion at the Intercontinental Hotel featuring partner organizations with solutions for JD Edwards’ customers.
- Meet with the Oracle JD Edwards Upgrade team during the conference as part of the Upgrade Care Program. Maximize your conference experience and leave with the information and contacts you need to turbo-charge your upgrade planning. Contact Barbara.canham-AT-oracle-DOT-com prior to the conference for more information.
- Arrive on Sunday to participate in sessions presented by the Special Interest Groups of Quest International User Group.