Partners play an important role in Oracle’s JD Edwards ecosystem. They collaborate with JD Edwards on many levels from sales leadership to successful customer implementations. The closeness and productiveness of these relationships developed over many years was in evidence at the recently concluded sixth annual JD Edwards Summit conference.
To acknowledge the importance of our partners, we announced the winners of the JD Edwards Partner Excellence Award at Summit 2015. Partners were nominated for their creative contributions in solving real-world customer challenges and for their development and deployment of JD Edwards applications.
Annual JD Edwards Partner Conference Showcases Partner Excellence
The JD Edwards award selection team was overwhelmed with the number of nominations for these awards; this fact is in itself an acknowledgement of the importance and achievements of JD Edwards partners.
The awards were presented during the Summit 2015 awards ceremony on Wednesday, February 4, 2015 at Omni Interlocken Hotel and Resort in Broomfield, CO. Recognition went to partner solutions and best practices for innovative and successful uses of Oracle JD Edwards applications. Honorees demonstrated excellence in multiple categories including sales, marketing, cloud deployment, vertical industry solutions, and innovation. The recipients represent Oracle PartnerNetwork members from around the world.
The 2015 Awards recognized 21 Oracle partners, across 13 solution and momentum categories. Recipients included:
• Regional License Revenue Production – Global – IBM
• Regional License Revenue Production – EMEA – Redfaire
• Regional License Revenue Production – North America – CSS International, Inc.
• Regional License Revenue Production – Asia-Pacific – UXC Red Rock Consulting
• Cloud Integration – The MASYC Group, Inc.
• Cloud Deployment and Offerings – Syntax
• Creative Marketing – Denovo
• Innovation – New Technology – Guidewire Software and Elephant Head
• Vertical Industry Breakout Execution – Cadran Consultancy b.v.
• New Hire Development – L&T Infotech
• Upgrades – Grant Thornton LLP
• Customers Reinvesting in JD Edwards – WhiteLight Group, LLC
• Support of Customer User Groups – Corning Data Services, Inc.
• Best Success Story – Cyret Technologies
• Best Success Story – ITCROSS
• Best Success Story – iSP3 Solution Providers Inc.
• Best Success Story – Terillium Inc.
• Best Success Story – Tata Consultancy Services Limited
• Year-Round Success Story Nominations – KPIT Technologies Ltd.
• Sales Enablement – Emerald Cube Solutions, LLC
During the awards ceremony, John Schiff, Vice President JD Edwards, conveyed appreciation from the JD Edwards executive team for the contributions made by JD Edwards partners on a daily basis. “We are pleased to honor the innovation, dedication and excellence that the JD Edwards Partner Excellence Award winners have demonstrated over the past year.” He went on to explain, “these partners demonstrate their commitment each year for original technologies and unique approaches to solving real world client challenges. The submissions we received this year illustrate the passion and pride our partners have in working with Oracle to deliver JD Edwards customers winning, proven solutions to solve their most critical business challenges.”
Acknowledgement also came from Terri Hall, Group Vice President, NAS Alliances and Innovative Client Services. "The JD Edwards Partner Excellence Awards recognize the innovative solutions and business achievements of partners within the Oracle PartnerNetwork. The growing number of nominations for award categories is evidence of the enthusiasm, success, and pride Oracle JD Edwards partners have for their solutions. The Oracle PartnerNetwork remains a valuable asset to Oracle, its partners, and our customers, and we will continue to work closely with partners to deliver solutions that JD Edwards customers need."
Don’t forget Lyle’s challenge! Each partner should encourage our JD Edwards customers to become “more Social” by connecting to our JD Edwards channels on LinkedIn, Twitter, or the JD Edwards Blog. Please ask your customers to follow @OracleJDEdwards and @lyleekdahl on Twitter. Join our LinkedIn profile for customers at J.D. Edwards Professionals. And read our Oracle blog from JD Edwards Attitude@Altitude.
The JD Edwards Summit 2015 was a resounding success in many ways. Honoring partner successes and achievements took the conference experience to a new level for all attendees. There is much to look forward for the JD Edwards Summit 2016 with many more innovative partner solutions and sales successes to celebrate.