What's Happening at Collaborate 2013 for JD Edwards Customers?
By Kem Butller-Oracle on Mar 08, 2013
We are so excited that COLLABORATE is going to be back in Denver, CO – the home of JD Edwards! The JD Edwards community is stronger than ever! We have announced more products in the past 18 months than during any similar period in the history of JD Edwards. With the conference in Denver, you will have access to many of the JD Edwards experts from product strategy, development and support. That coupled with JD Edwards’ reputation for adding some real fun into many sessions, should be enough to entice you to attend this year. We have a FANTASTIC agenda planned for COLLABORATE. Our goal is to update you on our product strategies, new products and functionality, cloud options and more. You will not want to miss out on the education, networking and fun with the Quest International User Group community at COLLABORATE this year!
- Select from nearly 200 educational sessions specifically applicable to JD Edwards.
- Visit the JD Edwards experts in the Oracle Demo Grounds and get hands on experience with the latest features in applications, mobility, user experience, technology and reporting.
- Meet with the Oracle JD Edwards Upgrade Program and Technology team (UPTO) during the conference as part of the Upgrade Care Program. Maximize your conference experience and leave with the information and contacts you need to turbo-charge your upgrade planning. Contact barbara.canham-AT-oracle-DOT-com prior to the conference for more information and to set an appointment.
- Participate in the JD Edwards World and EnterpriseOne Upgrade Consortium meetings.
- Network with fellow JD Edwards World customers at the World User Group (WUG) meeting and reception.
- JD Edwards World Workshops brought to you by Quest’s World User Group and the Oracle JD Edwards strategy team.
- Two workshops Sunday 9 am-noon (Import/Export, Electronic Document Delivery, BI Publisher Gateway) and (Procure to Pay)
- Two workshops Sunday 1-5 pm (BI Publisher) and (Security).
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne User Interface and One View Reporting Workshop. Sunday 9-5pm
- Other Product and Industry SIG meetings on Sunday and during the week.
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Upgrade in 100 days workshop provided by the Oracle JD Edwards Upgrade Program and Technology team (UPTO). Discover the Art of the Possible: resources, tools and best practices based on companies who have upgraded successfully. Thursday 8:30-4pm
New JD Edwards 9.1 Training Before and After Collaborate 2013
If you’re attending the Collaborate 2013 Conference, take full advantage of your experience and save on travel expenses by taking a new JD Edwards 9.1 course from Oracle University.
Courses in Denver:
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Development Tools Part 1 Rel 9.x
April 1, 2013 (Monday, 5 Days)
Denver Education Center
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Accounting Rel 9.x
April 15, 2013 (Monday, 4 Days)
Denver Education Center
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management Rel 9.x
April 22, 2013 (Monday, 5 Days)
San Francisco Education Center