By Kem Butller-Oracle on Nov 03, 2013
Attention Oracle (employees) Field Team and Oracle JD Edwards Partners
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN for Oracle's 5th Annual JD Edwards Summit - Monday, January 27th through Friday, January 31st, 2014, in Broomfield, Colorado. The theme of this year's Summit is "Success Through Continued Innovation”. Our goals are to update you on our current and future product roadmap, new products, selling strategies for new prospects, growing the footprint in our JD Edwards install base, as well as providing a venue for networking.
The JD Edwards Summit is to the selling and servicing community what COLLABORATE is to the user community. This is a MUST ATTEND event if you recommend, sell, implement and/or support the JD Edwards product, whether you are new to JD Edwards or a seasoned pro, an executive, account executive, in presales or in consulting.
The Summit promises a content-rich and unique networking experience for all attendees. Highlights include:
- Monday afternoon kicks off the Summit with a variety of workshops as well as an afternoon preview of the Sponsor Showcase. Start your networking at the Summit kickoff party Monday evening.
- Tuesday morning features several informative keynotes in the Summit General Assembly followed by key messages delivered in Super Sessions in the afternoon, focused on each of the JD Edwards community audiences.
- The educational offerings continue on Wednesday and Thursday with over 90 breakout sessions on topics spanning technology, applications (core JD Edwards, Edge, Fusion), Sales, Presales and Implementation.
- Friday concludes with new workshops for the implementation community.A
- Attendees will be enriched with numerous opportunities to network with fellow partners and Oracle throughout the week.
Consider bringing your team and using this venue to hold your own organization kickoff meeting prior to or post Summit. Contact Sheila Ebbitt (Sheila.ebbitt@oracle-DOT-com) for further assistance with your planning.
Attendees will be charged a Summit fee of US$ 250. Online registration cut-off is January 17, 2014. All registration requests after that time will be processed on-site at the event with an attendee fee of US$ 500.
Please contact Rene Chapman (rene.chapman@oracle-DOT-com) for information on sponsorship opportunities. For further details on the JD Edwards Summit including agenda, workshops, educational sessions, lodging, sponsors and Summit registration, click here! Register now! This is going to be an awesome event!