- No Excuse Not To Train on JD Edwards EnterpriseOne. We Have What You Need
- Ensure Lower JD Edwards TCO Using Change Assistant!
- Sorry For The Short Notice! November Deep Dive Demo Invitations
- Summit 2014 Registration Is Open
- Nucleus Research Names Three Oracle Product Lines in the ERP Leader Category
- Cream of the Crop
- Oracle Open World 2013 - JD Edwards at Your Fingertips
- On Economics and Enterprise Software - Comparing Apples to Asparagus
- Unprecedented Speed and Business Agility: Introducing Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne In-Memory Applications
- Did You Miss Collaborate 2013? That's No Reason To Be In The Dark!
Welcome to the JD Edwards Blog. Post are contributed by the JD Edwards strategy and development teams, covering a broad range of topics. The goal of the blog is to create opportunities for information and idea sharing, to engage JD Edwards customers/users, partners, and Oracle employees in conversation, the spirit of improving the experience and effectiveness of all that participate in the community. Both EnterpriseOne & World products are fair game for blog topics. Topics will cover functional, technical, business topics,but it is not the intent of this blog to provide "support" activities and those discussions will be best served via My Oracle Support or Oracle Mix. We invite your comments and feedback, and look forward to lively conversation.