- Part 2 of 5 By Lyle Ekdahl: JDE 5G - What Is It and Do I Even Care?
- The JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accreditation path is now live!
- Delivering Real-time JD Edwards Analytics with Oracle Database In-Memory
- Part 1 of 5 By Lyle Ekdahl: JDE 5G – What is it, and do I even care?
- ERP in a Flash! Latest News on JD Edwards and Oracle VM Templates
- Get The Goods From The Source – Fast, Efficient, Accurate.
- Collaborate 2014: Dramatic Changes are Coming in ERP and JD Edwards Continues To Lead!
- Ensure Lower JD Edwards TCO Using Change Assistant!
- Sorry For The Short Notice! November Deep Dive Demo Invitations
- Summit 2014 Registration Is Open
Welcome to the JD Edwards Blog. Post are contributed by the JD Edwards strategy and development teams, covering a broad range of topics. The goal of the blog is to create opportunities for information and idea sharing, to engage JD Edwards customers/users, partners, and Oracle employees in conversation, the spirit of improving the experience and effectiveness of all that participate in the community. Both EnterpriseOne & World products are fair game for blog topics. Topics will cover functional, technical, business topics,but it is not the intent of this blog to provide "support" activities and those discussions will be best served via My Oracle Support or Oracle Mix. We invite your comments and feedback, and look forward to lively conversation.