Friday Mar 06, 2009
Thursday Oct 11, 2007
By Corina Ulescu on Oct 11, 2007
And while you are voting keep an eye on JSRs too ... Among the October movers to today 10/11/07 is JSR 309, Media Server Control API, from BEA and HP; the co-Spec Leads have recently posted the JSR's Early Draft which will be under EC review until October 22.
Another mover is JSR 298, Telematics API for Java ME; it's driven by SK Telecom Co., it has just passed public review vote.
And a finisher this month is JSR 196, Java Authentication Service Provider Interface for Containers, developed by Sun; the Spec Lead published the final release on Oct. 10.
Tip off for keeping close tabs on JSR updates, check "Focus on JSRs" on JCP.ORG and the public pages of the specs highlighted under this section where you'll find all the details. Signing off for now from JSR lane.
This is the group blog for the Java Community Process (JCP) program office.
- The JCP at the 2014 IOUC Summit
- 2013 Star Spec Lead Announced
- January JSR updates - EC Ballot Results and Java SE 8 PFD Milestones
- December JCP updates and reminders
- 2013 Star Spec Lead Nominations Open
- JCP activities at Devoxx 2013!
- Public JCP EC Meeting on 12 November
- JSR updates - November 2013
- 2013 EC Elections Results
- JSR updates - October 2013